Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded (if desired)
- 10 g olive oil
- 750 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 200 g mixed peppers (e.g. red and green), cut in thin strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 150 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 500 g tinned kidney beans, drained (approx. 800 g before draining)
- 6 vegetarian sausages (450-600 g)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 418 kcal
- 24 g
- 27 g
- 21 g
- 13.3 g
Nut Balls with Tomato Sauce
Mushroom Stroganoff with Parsnip and Leek Purée
1h 15 min
Chinese Noodles with Vegetables
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew