This recipe is made specially for Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Allergen Friendly Roasted Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chilli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 butternut squash, (approx. 1100-1200 g), peeled, diced (2.5 cm)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded, if desired
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 460 g tinned black beans (approx 2 x 400 g tins, drained)
- 40 g lime juice
- per 1 portion
- 1220 kJ / 292 kcal
- 10.2 g
- 29 g
- 11.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry