Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g dashi stock (see tip)
- 100 g water
- 3 Tbsp miso paste
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp chilli paste, to taste
- 60 g mangetout, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 pak choi, quartered
- 250 g raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 300 g fresh udon noodles
- 100 g frozen edamame beans, defrosted
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1002 kJ / 238 kcal
- 21 g
- 27 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
1h 15 min
Cod with citrus butter
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce