Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g water
- 400 g large raw prawns, peeled
- 1 Tbsp Japanese soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- soba noodles, dried
- 15 g sesame oil
- 10 g chilli oil
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 120 g onions, cut in small pieces
- 180 g red peppers, cut in thin strips
- 180 g green peppers, cut in thin strips
- 40 g oyster sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 200 g fresh bean sprouts
- 3 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1946 kJ / 466 kcal
- 29 g
- 40 g
- 20 g
- 4.8 g
Crab & Prawn Linguine
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
1h 40 min
Chinese Style Stir-Fried Vegetables
Linguini with Bacon and Prawns
Chinese Vermicelli with Prawns and Garlic Sauce
1h 15 min
Prawn Chow Mein
Miso Soup, Sake Seafood with Rice
1h 5 min
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Pasta with Prawn and Pepper Sauce