Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawns and Cuttlefish with Celery
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g garlic cloves
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 5 g fresh red chillies, sliced
- 100 g large raw prawns, peeled, deveined (see tip)
- 100 g cuttlefish, cleaned, sliced (1-2 cm) (see tip)
- 20 g rice wine
- 80 g celery, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- per 1 portion
- 636 kJ / 152 kcal / 636 kJ / 152 kcal
- 12 g / 12 g
- 4 g / 4 g
- 10 g / 10 g
Pike Perch Fillets with Fresh Corn Polenta
1h 5 min
Creamy mustard chicken stew
Meatballs with white wine mushroom sauce
1h 15 min