Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g leeks, sliced (1 cm)
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g pancetta, diced
- 600 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 600 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 600 g cod fillets, skinless and boneless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1636 kJ / 391 kcal
- 32.4 g
- 25.5 g
- 18.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Three Course Meal for Two: Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Casserole with Rice, Steamed Cinnamon Apple
Risotto for One