Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 120 g double cream
- 30 - 50 g caster sugar, to taste (see tip)
- 40 g coffee liqueur (e.g. Kahlua®)
Spaghetti with Mussels
- boiling water, for cooking pasta
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 320 g dried spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 280 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400 g frozen mussel meat, defrosted
- 25 g white wine
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 - 2 tsp cocoa powder, for dusting
- 8 sponge finger biscuits, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 4289 kJ / 1027 kcal
- 33 g
- 89 g
- 57 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lemon and Kale Pearl Barley Risotto with Parsley and Hazelnut Pesto
1h 15 min
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles