Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g pork belly meat, boned, without rind
- 3 garlic cloves
- 60 g Japanese soy sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- 2000 g water
- 375 g dried ramen noodles
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 750 g chicken broth
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 tsp black vinegar
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 2 medium eggs
- 12 nori seaweed sheets (9 cm x 3.5 cm)
- 4 Tbsp tinned sweetcorn
- 2 spring onions, cut in thin slices, to garnish
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 4507 kJ / 1077 kcal
- 66 g
- 88 g
- 50 g
- 4.1 g
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata
Prawn Pasta with Rocket Pesto
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
1h 5 min