Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 240 g flat rice noodles, rinsed to soften
- 180 g fresh beansprouts, tails removed
- 1200 g beef broth
- 80 g onions, cut in rings
- 360 g beef, thinly sliced (5 mm) (see tip)
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp spring onions, finely chopped (5 mm)
- 3 - 4 lemons, freshly squeezed juice only, to taste
- 2 - 3 fresh red chillies, deseeded, diced, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 883 kJ / 211 kcal
- 13 g
- 11 g
- 13 g