Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g sugar
- 30 g soy sauce
- 120 g rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g pork meat, lean, sinew free, cut in thin strips
- 5 g soy sauce
- 5 g sherry
- 5 g cornflour
- 20 g water
- 5 g sesame oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 25 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 15 g dried wood ear mushrooms (see tip)
- 15 g dried enokitake mushrooms
- 1560 g water, plus enough extra, hot, for soaking
- 30 g cornflour
- 5 g vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 250 g tofu, cut in small cubes
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves
- per 1 portion
- 155 kJ / 37 kcal
- 8 g
- 4 g
- 6 g