Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Monkfish and prawn soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 - 500 g monkfish, preferably with bone (see tips)
- 500 g whole unpeeled prawns (see tips)
- 800 g water
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 60 g leek (white part only), cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g brandy
- 200 g crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1 tbsp white short-grain rice
- 1 pinch saffron threads
fish stock cube (for 0.5 l) (see tip)
or 1 tsp salt
- 8 drops red chilli sauce
- per 1 portion
- 791 kJ / 189 kcal
- 18 g
- 5 g
- 10 g
- 1 g
Cucumber Soup with Prawn Skewers
Chicken Broth with Bread Dumplings
1h 5 min
Vietnamese Beef Pho
1h 45 min
Prawn and Fish Ball Soup with Ramen Noodles