Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 shallot (approx. 30 g)
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. carnaroli, Arborio), 14-15 minutes cooking time (see tip)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 820 g water
stock cube (for 0.5 l), meat or vegetable, crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp stock paste, homemade, meat or vegetable
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 433 kcal
- 9 g
- 63 g
- 15 g
- 1.8 g