Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pimm's Jelly with Cucumber Sorbet
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g caster sugar
- 350 g water
- 25 g fresh root ginger, grated
- 1 lemon, 20 g juice and thin peelings of skin
- 100 g Pimm's
- 50 g gin
- 7 ½ gelatine leaves, or enough to set 600 g liquid
- 200 g fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only, sliced in fine strips
- 40 g granulated sugar
- 225 g cucumber, seeds removed, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 225 g ice cubes
- 10 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 667 kJ / 159 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 36.7 g
- 0.1 g
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)
Sticky Toffee Puddings
Millionaire's Shortbread with a Twist
1h 45 min
Cinnamon Panna Cotta with Apple, Apricot and Ginger Compote
6h 30 min
Bacon and Cranberry Jam
2h 40 min
Welsh Rarebit with Branston Pickle
Stilton and Walnut Biscuits with Roasted Garlic Jam
Chicken Garam Masala with Basmati Rice
Ginger, Clementine and Honey Steamed Puddings