Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bitter Chocolate and Orange Liqueur Tart with Honeycomb Dust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g caster sugar
- ¼ orange, thin peelings of skin only
- 250 g plain flour
- 175 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 2 Tbsp water, chilled
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 390 g double cream
- 2 Tbsp liquid glucose
- 365 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), small pieces or callets
- 25 g orange liqueur
- 85 g unsalted butter, diced
- 50 g honeycomb
- crème fraîche, for serving
- per 1 slice
- 2580 kJ / 617 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 41.6 g
- 47.3 g