Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten-free Mushroom Christmas Stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g dried porcini mushrooms
- boiling water, for soaking
- 100 g hazelnuts
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 80 g shallots, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- 250 g fresh portobello mushrooms, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1000 g water
- 150 g quinoa
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 807 kJ / 194 kcal
- 7 g
- 13 g
- 12 g
- 4 g