Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Parsnip and Chestnut Pâté
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g parsnips, peeled, halved lengthways or quartered if large
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 5 g fresh sage leaves
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 75 g cooked, peeled chestnuts
- 80 g vegan soft cheese
- 80 g coconut yoghurt, vegan
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice, to taste
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 677 kJ / 162 kcal
- 4 g
- 15 g
- 9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 126 mg