Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pecan nut halves
- 100 g blanched hazelnuts
- 300 g carrots, diced (1 cm)
- 300 g parsnips, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 200 g butternut squash, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus 30 g and extra for frying
- 180 g cooked, peeled chestnuts
- 80 g bread, torn in pieces
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 16 fresh sage leaves
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained, retaining tin (1 x 400 g tin, see tip)
- 240 g tinned lentils, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 120 g dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- per 1 portion
- 2159 kJ / 518 kcal
- 16 g
- 39 g
- 31 g