Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 100 g sourdough bread, toasted, torn in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g red onions, quartered
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 150 g kale, sliced in strips (1 cm)
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 100 g cooked chestnuts, peeled, crumbled
- 50 g pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and juice
- 10 g butter
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 1 egg, for glazing
- 1 Tbsp milk, for glazing
- 200 g butter (diced 2 cm and previously frozen for 1-2 hours)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 90 g water, cold
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 2174 kJ / 520 kcal
- 8.5 g
- 40 g
- 36.2 g