Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 80 g tomatoes, deseeded, diced (1 cm)
- 50 g onions, diced (1 cm)
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- 4 wheat flour tortillas
- oil (low calorie oil spray)
- 1 ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 230 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained (drained weight)
- 180 g chipotle chilli salsa
- 30 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sour cream, low fat (optional)
- per 1 Total recipe
- 5130 kJ / 1221 kcal
- 48 g
- 163 g
- 32.3 g