Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican Black Bean Dip with Healthy Tortilla Chips
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 80 g tomatoes, deseeded, diced (1 cm)
- 50 g onions, diced (1 cm)
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- 4 wheat flour tortillas
- oil (low calorie oil spray)
- 1 ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 230 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained (drained weight)
- 180 g chipotle chilli salsa
- 30 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sour cream, low fat (optional)
- per 1 Total recipe
- 5130 kJ / 1221 kcal
- 48 g
- 163 g
- 32.3 g
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
3h 30 min
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Chilli con tempeh
Vegan Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke Quiche
1h 10 min
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
9h 25 min
Mexican Black Bean Tacos with Sweetcorn Salsa and Avocado
Mini Falafel with Beetroot Houmous
Curry and Coconut Risotto