Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced Carrot Fritters with Yoghurt Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 150 g fat-free plain yoghurt
- 120 g wholemeal bread (approx. 3-4 slices), torn in pieces
- 500 g water
- 500 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 45 g spring onions (approx. 4), thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp olive oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 573 kJ / 137 kcal
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 5 g
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Macadamia Protein Balls with Coconut Butter
Multi-seed Cocoa bars
Carrot, Apple and Chia Muffin Bites
1h 15 min