Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 150 g fat-free plain yoghurt
- 120 g wholemeal bread (approx. 3-4 slices), torn in pieces
- 500 g water
- 500 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 45 g spring onions (approx. 4), thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp olive oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 573 kJ / 137 kcal
- 5 g
- 16 g
- 5 g