Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g courgettes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g spelt flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 60 g pumpkin seeds
- 170 g almond milk
- per 1 slice
- 473 kJ / 112 kcal
- 4 g
- 17 g
- 3 g