Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Courgette and Dried Fruit Scones
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g spelt flour, plus extra for dusting
- 180 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 40 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 20 g honey
- 80 g dried apricots, pitted, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 egg, beaten, for brushing
- per 1 piece
- 816 kJ / 195 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 27.6 g
- 6.9 g
Poppy Seed and Orange Cake
1h 30 min
Naturally Sweet Apple and Date Cake (gluten and dairy free)
Gluten Free Carrot and Orange Cake