Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Gluten-free Shortcrust Pastry
- 1 ½ oranges, thin peelings of skin only
- 350 g gluten free plain white flour, plus extra for dusting
- 175 g unsalted butter, diced
- 110 g water
- 350 g mincemeat, gluten free (see tip)
- 15 g flaked almonds
- 60 g dried cranberries
- 25 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
Assembly and Baking
- milk, for brushing
- 1 Tbsp apricot jam, mixed with 1 Tbsp boiling water
- icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 piece
- 702 kJ / 168 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 21 g
- 9 g
- 1.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
2h 15 min
Salted Caramel Pecan Parsnip Cake
3h 20 min
2h 40 min
Gluten-free Christmas Cake
732h 30 min