Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and 50 g juice
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin and 50 g juice
- 90 g raisins
- 90 g sultanas
- 90 g currants
- 90 g dried cherries
- 90 g brandy, plus extra for lighting if desired
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 125 g blanched almonds
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 90 g dark brown muscovado sugar
- 30 g black treacle
- 2 medium eggs
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2000 g boiling water, plus extra as needed
- per 1 portion
- 1814 kJ / 433 kcal
- 8 g
- 50 g
- 18 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Coconut Milk Cocoa Custard (Dairy Free)
Orange Liqueur Zabaglione