Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g almonds
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g gluten free plain white flour (see tip)
- 60 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 300 g sparkling mineral water
- 3 large eggs, 1 beaten for glazing
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp xanthan gum
- 1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- 100 g water, hot
- per 1 slice
- 893 kJ / 214 kcal
- 4 g
- 26 g
- 10 g