Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Layered Salmon and Avocado Terrine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g smoked salmon, sliced
- 120 g boiling water
- 2 ½ tsp gelatine powder (1 x 12 g sachet)
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 ½ lemons, finely grated zest of ½, 10 g juice and 2 cut in wedges, for serving
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3 pinches fine sea salt, plus ¼ tsp
- 5 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, cut in pieces (approx. 240 g)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 100 g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- per 1 portion
- 1409 kJ / 340 kcal
- 20 g
- 3 g
- 27 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13 g
- 937 mg
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Smoked Salmon and Leek Quiche
1h 20 min
Chicken Liver Parfait
2h 40 min
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
1h 10 min
Smoked Salmon, Avocado and King Prawn Salad
Salmon and Courgette en Croute
Masala Hake at 55°C
Fig, Roquefort and Prosciutto Tart
1h 30 min