Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Liver Parfait
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g unsalted butter, soft
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots, halved (approx. 50 g)
- 150 g unsalted butter, soft
- 650 g chicken livers
- 100 g brandy
- 100 g double cream
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, halved
- per 1 portion
- 1721 kJ / 417 kcal
- 9 g
- 0.8 g
- 39 g
- Saturated Fat
- 25 g
- 253 mg