Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only (approx. 2 Tbsp)
- 90 g shallots, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 g risotto rice
- 30 g brandy
- 800 g seafood broth (shellfish stock), boiling
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g lobster tail meat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 4 fresh chives, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1911 kJ / 456 kcal
- 15.4 g
- 49 g
- 21.4 g
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata
Venetian Duck Ragù - Ragù veneziano con anatra
1h 40 min
Prawn Pasta with Rocket Pesto
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
1h 40 min