Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, halved
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon, plus 1 pinch for dusting
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp ground coriander, to taste
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 1 pinch saffron
- 600 g duck breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g dried apricots, pitted, quartered
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and juice
- 80 g water
- 50 g toasted pine nuts, plus extra for garnishing
- 4 sheets filo pastry (approx. 48 cm x 25 cm)
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1997 kJ / 477 kcal
- 37 g
- 37 g
- 18 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pizza Bianca with Artichoke and Truffle Oil - Pizza Bianca con carciofi e olio al tartufo
1h 25 min
Gluten-free Bacon and Sweetcorn Muffins
1h 20 min
1h 30 min