Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and juice
- 1000 g water
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 250 g pasta, linguine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g peeled, raw prawns
- 80 g crème fraîche
- 200 g crabmeat, white, brown or mixture
- 70 g rocket, plus extra for serving
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 30 g pine nuts, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1984 kJ / 474 kcal
- 24.5 g
- 47.3 g
- 20.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto