Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and juice
- 1000 g water
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 250 g pasta, linguine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g peeled, raw prawns
- 80 g crème fraîche
- 200 g crabmeat, white, brown or mixture
- 70 g rocket, plus extra for serving
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 30 g pine nuts, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1984 kJ / 474 kcal
- 24.5 g
- 47.3 g
- 20.8 g