Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fusilli with Pesto, Green Beans and Potato - Pasta alla genovese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g toasted pine nuts
- ½ garlic clove
- 80 g fresh basil leaves
- 130 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g potatoes, diced (2 cm)
- 1200 g water, plus extra for boiling
- 400 g dried fusilli pasta
- 100 g green beans, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2217 kJ / 530 kcal
- 15 g
- 56 g
- 29 g
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Petits Pois and Pancetta Risotto
Baked Penne with Vegetables
1h 5 min