Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli, Chilli and Pine Nut Spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets (1-2 cm)
- 1300 g water
- 300 g dried spaghetti, broken into halves
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 130 g pine nuts
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2258 kJ / 537 kcal
- 16 g
- 36 g
- 34 g
- 4 g
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
1h 40 min
Pasta with Squash and Chickpeas
Creamy Pea Pasta