Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage and pea risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g chorizo sausage, cut into slices, or other type of dried paprika sausage
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 10 g tomato purée
- 50 g white wine
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio or Carnaroli)
tbsp chicken stock paste
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 850 g water
- 150 g frozen green peas, thawed
- 150 g canned sweetcorn kernels, drained
- per 1 portions
- 2586.8 kJ / 618.3 kcal
- 23.2 g
- 55.1 g
- 32.8 g
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Chicken with sweet potato cheesy crust
Chicken and bacon casserole
Greek style pork stew
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ-sauce
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Warm Chicken Peanut Noodle Salad
Ham Hock Potato Bake
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ Sauce
Gnocchi Carbonara with Peas
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta