Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb Rogan Josh
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 260 g water
- 20 g vegetable oil, plus 2 Tbsp for frying
- 1000 g lamb shoulder or leg, boneless, diced (2-3 cm)
- 10 cardamom pods
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 6 cloves
- 10 black peppercorns
- ¼ cinnamon stick
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp paprika
- ¼ - 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp garam masala, for garnish
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, for garnish
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped, for garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2010 kJ / 480 kcal
- 31.9 g
- 7.9 g
- 35.7 g
Chicken in Yoghurt
Green Curry Chicken
Orzo pasta with chicken and pesto
Meatballs, Tomato Sauce and Parmesan Polenta
1h 10 min