Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g walnut halves
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves (1 large handful)
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g shallots, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 70 g white wine
- 270 g risotto rice
- 620 g water, boiling
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g Fontina cheese, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2362 kJ / 564 kcal
- 20.8 g
- 55 g
- 27.5 g