Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pear and Gorgonzola Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 350 g risotto rice
- 50 g dry white wine
- 800 g vegetable stock, boiling
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 200 g Gorgonzola, cut in small pieces
- 200 g pears, peeled and cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 30 g unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 1182 kJ / 283 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 19.1 g
- 19.36 g