Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 fresh chives, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g leftover roast beef, cut in pieces
- 200 g leftover roast potatoes
- 200 g leftover roast vegetables
- 1 Tbsp creamed horseradish
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil, for frying
- 4 eggs, medium or large
- salad, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1517 kJ / 364 kcal
- 23 g
- 15 g
- 23 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie