Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 fresh chives, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g leftover roast beef, cut in pieces
- 200 g leftover roast potatoes
- 200 g leftover roast vegetables
- 1 Tbsp creamed horseradish
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil, for frying
- 4 eggs, medium or large
- salad, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1517 kJ / 364 kcal
- 23 g
- 15 g
- 23 g