Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Minced Beef Pies with Steamed Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 10 g olive oil
- 200 g lean beef steak mince, broken in pieces
- 60 g red wine
- 1 Tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry, ready-rolled, (approx. 320 g, see tips)
- 60 g frozen peas
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 400 g water
- 300 g carrots, cut in batons (1 cm)
- 300 g broccoli florets (small)
- per 1 portion
- 2312 kJ / 553 kcal
- 20 g
- 51 g
- 34 g