Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 160 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 1 pinch sweet paprika
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 15 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), small pieces or callets
- 200 g tortilla chips
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, grated (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 2045 kJ / 489 kcal
- 21.7 g
- 31 g
- 30.9 g