Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g water
tsp dried instant yeast
or 10 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
Filling and Assembly
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, to taste, leaves only
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g barbecue sauce
- 180 g chicken breasts, cooked, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 piece
- 532 kJ / 127 kcal
- 7 g
- 12 g
- 5 g