Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g water
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
Filling and Assembly
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley leaves
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 80 g barbecue sauce
- 180 g chicken breasts, cooked, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 piece
- 532 kJ / 127 kcal
- 7 g
- 12 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegan Supreme Pizza
9h 40 min
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Stilton and Walnut Biscuits with Roasted Garlic Jam
Spinach and Carrot Muffins