Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef Burger with Melting Cheese Centre
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices sliced white bread (approx. 95 g)
- water, for soaking
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 130 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g sunflower oil, plus 1 tsp for frying
- 1 medium egg
- ½ Tbsp English mustard, or to taste
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, in 6 pieces (4 cm x 4 cm x 1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1703 kJ / 407 kcal
- 23.4 g
- 9.2 g
- 30.8 g
Toad in the Hole
1h 40 min
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Nachos with Chilli and Cheese
1h 10 min
Ham, Mushroom and Cheese Crêpes
1h 20 min
Mardi Gras Meatballs
1h 5 min
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Chicken Burger with Yoghurt Sauce
Beef and Olive Meatballs with Spaghetti
Lighter Burgers with Sweet Potato Wedges
1h 40 min
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce