Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 slices sliced white bread (approx. 95 g)
- water, for soaking
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 130 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g sunflower oil, plus 1 tsp for frying
- 1 medium egg
- ½ Tbsp English mustard, or to taste
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, in 6 pieces (4 cm x 4 cm x 1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1703 kJ / 407 kcal
- 23.4 g
- 9.2 g
- 30.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Hot Dog Rolls
Smoky Pork and Beans