Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g plain flour, plus extra for rolling
- 170 g butter, diced (1 cm) then frozen
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 80 g water, cold
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 450 g good quality pork sausagemeat
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten, for glazing
- per 1 piece
- 563 kJ / 135 kcal
- 5 g
- 10.1 g
- 8.2 g
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mini Banana and Oat Bakes