Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 medium eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 4 spring onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g sesame oil
- 1 red pepper (approx. 100 g), quartered
- 2 carrots (approx. 100 g), sliced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 300 g basmati rice, rinsed
- 100 g cooked ham, cubed (1 cm)
- 150 g cooked, peeled prawns
- 100 g cooked chicken meat, cubed (1 cm)
- 100 g frozen peas, cooked
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 - 3 Tbsp dark soy sauce, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1669 kJ / 396 kcal
- 234 g
- 50 g
- 10 g