Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1500 - 2000 g lamb leg, bone in
- fine sea salt, for seasoning
- ground black pepper, for seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- 20 g fresh mint leaves
- 130 g cider vinegar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 500 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 800 g potatoes, peeled, halved or quartered if large
- 600 g butternut squash, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 300 g sugar snap peas
- per 1 portion
- 2614 kJ / 624 kcal
- 37 g
- 40 g
- 34 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta