Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g oil
- 50 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g rump steak, cut in strips (4-5 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 120 g cherry tomatoes
- 40 g caperberries, drained (optional)
- 70 g rocket salad
- 1 ripe avocado
- 30 g walnut halves
- 10 g lime juice
- 10 g honey
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3368 kJ / 805 kcal
- 35 g
- 9 g
- 67 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce