Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 cm fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 10 - 15 pickling onions, peeled, to taste
- 600 g white wine vinegar
- 250 g carrots, cut in matchsticks
- 8 - 12 bird's eye chillies, fresh, halved, deseeded if preferred
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 - 2 Tbsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 pinches ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 270 kJ / 64 kcal
- 2 g
- 8 g
- 1 g
- 4 g
Boston baked beans
30h 45 min
Sautéed mushrooms and zucchini with prosciutto
Miso corn purée with almond ricotta
3h 20 min
Artichokes with Garlic Tarragon Butter