Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest of half and 25 g juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 - 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm), to taste (optional)
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut in pieces
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen green peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g potatoes, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g single cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2984 kJ / 713 kcal
- 44 g
- 30 g
- 44 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
Butternut Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple and Pear Crumble
Chicken Corn Chowder, Broccoli Terrines