Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut in pieces
- 20 - 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm) (optional)
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g double cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2782 kJ / 664 kcal
- 46 g
- 19 g
- 43 g
- 9.4 g
Carrot and Coriander Soup
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Tomato, Lentil and Thyme Soup
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes