Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut in pieces
- 20 - 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm) (optional)
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g double cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2782 kJ / 664 kcal
- 46 g
- 19 g
- 43 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Minestrone, Pork Roll with Vegetables, Steamed Raspberry Puddings, Berry Muffins
Miso Soup, Sake Seafood with Rice
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples