Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomatoes Stuffed with Mushrooms and Nuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 1300 g ripe tomatoes (Ø 5-6 cm)
- 100 g fresh mushrooms (e.g. button, oyster)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 fresh mint leaves
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 75 g white long-grain rice
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 4 leaves fresh mint
- per 1 portion
- 1644 kJ / 392 kcal
- 11 g
- 33 g
- 22 g
- 9.2 g
20h 5 min
Black-eyed Bean Stew with Baby Squid
5h 15 min
Sweet Potato Strudel with Spinach and Pine Nuts
1h 40 min