Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herbed Mushrooms with Pearl Barley and Roasted Hazelnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g fresh chives, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened
- 200 g pearl barley, soaked overnight
- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 400 g boiling water
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 80 g fresh mushrooms (e.g bella)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 4 fresh Portabello mushrooms, large, gills and stems removed, if preferred
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 30 g hazelnuts, roasted and skins removed
- per 1 portion
- 2802 kJ / 667 kcal
- 19 g
- 36 g
- 47 g
- 11 g
Lentil and Pumpkin Pot Pies
1h 25 min
Tofu Meatballs with Rice and Vegan Quindim
1h 35 min
Potatoes Stuffed with Soya Mince, Spinach and Pine Nuts
1h 20 min